Low Calorie & Low Carb drinks at Starbucks?

Anyone know of any drinks at starbucks that is low in calories and carbs? The lowest I found was the Iced Skinny Mocha 100 cal and 12 carbs for a grande (medium). Any suggestions?

Replies

• I tried something I've never had before. I had a venti skinny cinnamon dolche iced coffee. Made with nonfat milk and sugar free cinnamon dolche syrup. It's not as sweet as a frappucino but it's still really really good! 17 carbs and 110 calories! I should try it u guys! And thank for all ur feedback!
  • I tried something I've never had before. I had a venti skinny cinnamon dolche iced coffee. Made with nonfat milk and sugar free cinnamon dolche syrup. It's not as sweet as a frappucino but it's still really really good! 17 carbs and 110 calories! I should try it u guys! And thank for all ur feedback!

I'm going for this next time I'm there! I'm burnt on Americanos
  • DebzNuDa wrote: »
    I am addicted to Starbuck but, I brew my own (had the beans espresso grounded at Starbuck)

Starbucks - Espresso Roast Coffee, 1 cup 5 1 0 0 0 0
    Spice - Ground Cinnamon, 1 tsp 5 1 0 0 1 1
    Lactaid 2 % Lowfat Milk - Milk, 0.5 cup 65 7 3 4 0 63
    Truvia - Nature's Calorie-free Sweetener, 1 packet (3.5g) 0 3 0 0 0 0 Ice

Total: 75 12 3 4 1 64
    Per Serving: 75 12 3 4 1 64

I think it's pretty yummy. (I add the cinnamon to the hot coffee to mix it then add the ice and milk. If you add it to cold drink it will never mix well)

i do this too
    besides from buying regular a (skinny) cappuccino. Depends on my left over calories.

But what i do also is make with the Starbucks coffee really strong coffee. Really strong
    And freeze this as ice cubes. And make from those ice cubes a iced coffee ( with or without milk and a flavor all depends on what my little heart desires at that moment lol)
  • Anyone know of any drinks at starbucks that is low in calories and carbs? The lowest I found was the Iced Skinny Mocha 100 cal and 12 carbs for a grande (medium). Any suggestions?

I love my decaf misto with coconut milk. 80 calories for a large.
  • Grande Skinny Latte for me. Or Venti if it's my free reward!

Sometimes add a shot of hazelnut. Not the sugar-free version as I can't stand it!
  • I just get a plain skim milk latte - 100 calories for 12 ounces and 130 for 16. No carbs really except for what's in skim milk.
  • Starbucks best kept secret -- you can get a regular brewed coffee (under $2 for a tall) and just add nonfat milk and sweetener yourself. It's better coffee than Dunkin Donuts, too. The cheapest and lowest cal thing you can get. I get one every day, either hot or iced while I watch my students spend $5 for 500 calorie drinks.
  • If you're limiting carbs, do not use their coconut milk, it has additional cane sugar added to it.
  • Regular coffee, 2T of Half and Half. 40 cal, and delicious.

But, then, I find sweetened beverages to be gross in general, so your mileage may vary.
  • DebzNuDa wrote: »
    I am addicted to Starbuck but, I brew my own (had the beans espresso grounded at Starbuck)

Starbucks - Espresso Roast Coffee, 1 cup 5 1 0 0 0 0
    Spice - Ground Cinnamon, 1 tsp 5 1 0 0 1 1
    Lactaid 2 % Lowfat Milk - Milk, 0.5 cup 65 7 3 4 0 63
    Truvia - Nature's Calorie-free Sweetener, 1 packet (3.5g) 0 3 0 0 0 0 Ice

Total: 75 12 3 4 1 64
    Per Serving: 75 12 3 4 1 64

I think it's pretty yummy. (I add the cinnamon to the hot coffee to mix it then add the ice and milk. If you add it to cold drink it will never mix well)

i do this too
    besides from buying regular a (skinny) cappuccino. Depends on my left over calories.

But what i do also is make with the Starbucks coffee really strong coffee. Really strong
    And freeze this as ice cubes. And make from those ice cubes a iced coffee ( with or without milk and a flavor all depends on what my little heart desires at that moment lol)

Oh , such a great idea! My little friend, I can always count on you for great recipes and ideas. You always make sure it's healthy AND yummy!!