Looking for diary share friends 1500-1700 calories a day

2»

Replies

• I eat between 1700-1800 and I LOVE to cook and try to have a pretty big variety. I also am always happy to share recipes. Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • me too
  • I'm at 1510 a day right now, down 9.2lbs in 17 days.

I love cooking and I love food, but I would strongly urge anyone who is eating against a plan to maintain consistency in their eating. For one, this removes the need to constantly look up foods or try and shift breakfast\lunch\dinner plans around. For two, eliminating stress from your life is always a good thing (I also recommend limiting one's wardrobe selections, meditation and alone time, and so on) and stress can also negatively impact mood which can lead to overeating for some.

I've got 5 meals that I eat throughout the 5-day week. 1 of them I eat every single day for consistency. The other five are two options for lunch and two options for dinner. Keep it as easy, stress-free, and distraction-free as possible.
  • Anyone feel free to add me. I have my calories set at 1730. I usually eat closer to 1900 on days that I work out. I try to log consistently, but I only like to log things that I make/bring from home that I can accurately weigh & measure. If I'm out to eat or at someone else's house, I don't log. I don't like estimating.
  • I'm also in that range. (1690) Add me! I'm not sure how to share my diary, but i'm sure friends can enlighten me!