anyone one hear got a nutri bullet machine i just got mine !!!

just did my first day of veggie shakes not bad at all!!!,lol anyone else use the nuti bullet??? feel free to add me also on yur friends list!!! please peter

Replies

• Yeah,lol the first one i made with a kiwi in it was okay, ive bein doing banana ,strawberry and kiwi sjakes and kale on the grill or oven cooked slightly but still crunchy on 2000 calories a day ,but i love the nutri bullet
  • I bought one early 2014 and I've been having a smoothie almost daily. I'm actually drinking my chocolate/banana/peanut butter/dandelion greens smoothie right now and it's so good.

Took sometime for me to come up with the right combinations, but now I have my staple recipes and I try new things from time to time. :)
  • I got my daughter a Magic Bullet for her 16th birthday! She loves making herself smoothies and it's so much easier for her to use (and clean) than our big ol' blender. Not many 16 year olds probably get blenders for their birthdays but it was the perfect gift for her!
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Not a nutribullet, but I got a Ninja and I use it every day :) My favorite toy in the kitchen.

Oh, and when I get tired of spinach and kale in my fruit smoothies I use parsley instead, breaks down better and gives it an herb taste - great with pineapple, strawberries, and blueberries.
  • I have a nutribullet and I am obsessed with it!!!