Losing weight after injury

Hi guys

These last weeks have been a nightmare for me. I got diagnose with a Arnold Neuralgia and I've been heavily medicated since then (anti inflammatory and muscle relaxant. Which I take only nights now). I'm getting an "infiltration" next week which should stop messing with my head.

The last proper workout I got was on March 20. Since. That time, I've gained around 10lbs (thanks to multiple doctors visits). I went back yesterday to the gym and was able to do my workout without any pain! Yay!

I still have 2 weeks sick leave and I want to use those to get back in shape and lose that unnecessary gain. Before getting hurt, I just completed 1 cycle of Jim Stoppani Shortcut to Size.

My question. Should I continue doing that workout? My injury isn't linked to my workout. It more because of my job (desk and computer work). I wanna lose weight but I wanna regain my strength. Currently I lost 25% of my previous loads.

At this point, I am depressed, confused and angry. I'm seeking help to put me back on the right path. I am not a gym guru, I don't know much workout plans. I usually ask friends who works in the field to make me plans.

Thanks!

Replies

• Alright guys, thanks for the advice. i got my injection today and I was told to rest it easy.

Resuming workout tommorow, I started running again, I think I cut down the water gain that I had.

feels good to be back.