Whole 30

Anyone currently on the Whole 30? I am about to begin it i a few days and would love to have some support.

Replies

• Today was day one of my Whole30! I'm a little concerned because I'm a vegetarian so basically that means my protein source is eggs...it also means that I'm already coming out under in my calorie count for the day (not taking my workout into account) so I may need to push the nuts/seeds even though they're supposed to by used sparingly.

Anyone taking multivitamins while on the Whole30? I've got a "Food Based One" from Whole Foods that doesn't have coloring/flavoring/preservatives but there are some ingredients I don't recognize so I'm thinking I shouldn't take it. Thoughts?
  • I'm on day 9 - still going strong :-)
  • I am on day 30 and I LOVE It!! Start my next Whole 30 on Monday, taking the weekend off for a getaway and then right back to it!
  • andrea218 wrote: »
    I stared Whole30 last Monday 4/27 and I love it! 7 days without any sugar is a big deal for me.

It was for me too!! I had a hard time with the dairy too, I love cheese. It does get easier.