is drinking water immediately after food really bad

Its said that having water immediate after you had your lunch or dinner is bad.. i dont get a complete feeling till i drink water after my food.. a friend said just gargle with water..but that doesnt help. Is drinking water post food real bad for lose weight or can i continue.

Replies

• Thanks all. Appreciate the feedback and help
  • Its said that having water immediate after you had your lunch or dinner is bad.. i dont get a complete feeling till i drink water after my food.. a friend said just gargle with water..but that doesnt help. Is drinking water post food real bad for lose weight or can i continue.

LOL. Who comes up with this nonsense?

• maidentl wrote: »
    Many of my friends who are into fitness.. also read online where it says it dilutes your digestive juices.

Uh, do they realize that food contains a lot of water? Sounds like pseudoscience.

Many people like to believe pseudoscience more than real science. My grandmother was one (I loved her very dearly but this was a flaw of hers) and I could not convince her not to believe everything the Pat Robinson person on TV told her.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    However you all feel about Snopes as an information source, this article contains the e-mail that has been perpetually floating around my job. This idiocy has been around for ages... http://www.snopes.com/medical/myths/coldwater.asp