Friends to gain weight with?

I also posted this in the "Introduce Yourself" forum but thought I'd have better luck here!

Hi all! I'm a 24 yo female with a history of disordered eating, and I'm looking for a little support and encouragement, either from people in the same boat as myself or from people who are also looking to gain weight for any other reason! Hoping to hear back from someone (anyone!), and good luck to all of you, no matter what you're here for :)

Replies

• Hey! I'm new to this app and like it already. I'm a 32 yo female, 2 kids (almost 10 and 2). I lost a lot of weight nursing until last summer and from working a high stress job. I've struggled with food all my life. Basically I eat to survive. Been thin, maybe even "skinny-fat" at times...some days would only eat once or twice a day..but then would binge eat at night becosse I was depriving my body of many nutrients by not eating. I started my gym journey just over 3 months ago...I'm trying to gain muscle and just become stronger. I realize to gain muscle means to eat and gain more weight....but I'm struggling with eating enough...and enjoying the process of gaining fat too. Good luck and stay strong! One day at a time :)
  • in for the gainz
  • nightwear wrote: »
    On board. 155lb at 5'10, 31yo male.
    Wanna gain 10-15. I workout too much and eat too bad at times. Terminal calorie deficit. I don't enjoy eating is my prob. Many love to eat. I do not. I see food only as fuel.

Having to eat,the fact that I ~have~ to eat because I am so thin, makes it a chore for me. Not very enjoyable. So, realising it's my mindset, I'm working on it lol. Best of luck and let me know if you find a solution!