My weight loss has stopped. HELP

I'm 5'9, weigh 161 and I've lost 21lb 9.8kg. But it's stopped. I changed my macro to 35%carbs 36%protein and the rest fat. Maybe I'm not getting enough carbs??? My calories intake a day is 1590. I do boxing x3 times a week and count each session as 440cals and I eat half of that back... Any tips...
Should I change my carbs to 45% with the high intensity boxing???

Replies

• Sorry I've not checked my notifations.
    I've actually upped my carbs. I was on 35% but I think for the intense training I do it should be more. They say your carbs should be between 45-65%. So I have upped to 45 and lowered my calories to 1500. What calories are you on a day?
  • Yea I do think I'm also putting on muscle. But I know I still have fat to burn... The scales are not moving up or down at the mo. I do feel my size has decreased but not a lot has changed in 6 weeks
  • kellscz wrote: »
    Yea I do think I'm also putting on muscle. But I know I still have fat to burn... The scales are not moving up or down at the mo. I do feel my size has decreased but not a lot has changed in 6 weeks

Still no change?

You've been carefully weighing everything you eat, counting every calorie, and logging it all?
    You've been under-estimating what you burn?
    You've got yourself set at sedentary?

• kellscz wrote: »
    Yea I do think I'm also putting on muscle. But I know I still have fat to burn... The scales are not moving up or down at the mo. I do feel my size has decreased but not a lot has changed in 6 weeks

If your strength has also increased, then you're adding muscle (whether you can see it or not), which weighs more by volume than fat does.

If you're unsure as to whether or not your strength has increased, consider safely lifting to your maximum. Maybe use a spotter as well so you don't drop a weight on your toe. ;)