2 Stone 6 Pounds Down... Half way mark - photos so far!

So I wasn't going to share my photos till I got to my goal but I thought I could try and inspire some people. I have always been the chubby kid and the fat girl out of my group of friends and this year I felt it was time for me to change and feel good about myself.

I have always been around the size UK 14 mark which I know isn't huge but my belly looked pregnant most of the time and I have never been able to wear tight clothes or dresses. While me and my friends got ready for a night out I was the one putting on a baggy dress to cover my belly fat. I also lost weight around 3 years ago as I went in for a breast enlargement due to one of my boobs being a totally different size to the other. But since then I have piled on the weight and went to a size 16/18 in 2014.

The 1st of January came along this year 2015 and I decided that was the day I changed my life forever. I have now lost a total of 34 Pounds and I am half way to my goal weight. I was 14 Stone 3 Pounds and I now weigh 11 Stone 10 Pounds. By Christmas this year I plan to get down to a UK size 10 and be 10 Stone.

I am very determined and I KNOW I can do it... as it has only been 3 and a half months and I have lost as much as I have I am 99% sure I can do it!

Diet and exercise is key. I use the gym 4-5 days a week and I work hard. I eat very healthy and avoid eating to many carbs.

You are welcome to add me if you can give me advice or just want to see me reach my goal :-)

Replies