Burn, Balance or Build recipe book

For those of you that collect recipe books like me here is a good one that has three different ways for each recipe depending on if you are on a cut, maintaining or gaining weight. It substitutes ingredients for 95% of the recipes to alter them rather than just changing portion size and it has breakfast, snack and main meal sections. I should probably mention that the recipes include things like thai red curry, beef goulash, duck with sesame noodles, chilli chicken ramen, gingerbread bites etc etc. On Amazon (link at the bottom) you can view the index for all the recipes.

g6yzdj2k2a5n.png

It also has different weekly plans depending on your lifestyle, how often you exercise and what your goal is. I've put a couple of snapshots below to help explain.

r3kztzap7t0p.png

65fg9q009wn6.png

Here is the link to the book, a little pricey but totally worth it :)

amazon.co.uk/Fitness-Gourmet-Delicious-performance-Soulmate/dp/1909342823

Replies

• So I made the duck with soy and ginger and sesame black noodles last night. I used the burn version of the recipe so replaced the noodles with courgette noodles. It was really good, quick and easy to make and came in at 429 calories with 40g protein :)
  • Sounds good. Keep us posted with the recipe experiments.
  • Last night's creation was chicken with giant cous cous, fennel, pear, pomegranate and walnut. It was ok, a bit dry, but I did leave out the fennel because I don't like it so maybe that would've added a bit of wetness! Essentially a good meal though, with the burn version replacing giant cous cous with roasted celeriac :)

It came in at 490 calories, 50g protein (150g chicken), 30g carbs and 17g fat.