Over 200 pounds - Yo-yo weight- only if you can relate...

Hi everyone! I have been having struggles on my weight, every since I had my first child. I went from weight 150 to 180. Then, had my second child and went from 180 to about 240. Then start to work-out and eat healthy. I was able to go down to 160. But then, started having a hard time loosing. So, got on some pills, that helped me loose 10 more pounds. But as soon as I stop them, I gained more. Went back to 180lbs. Years later, had my third child and gained 242lbs. I lost 6lbs but I am not only looking in loosing more weight but getting healthy along with my beautiful family. Let me know if you can relate... :)

Replies

• Yo-yo dieting for years. Won't go into the whole story! But most recently I've done hcg and had great results I went from 230-170 and maintained for years. but then I uprooted my life moved changed jobs. And gained it almost all back. I just stopped paying attention to food stopped cooking and ate out. So I'm starting the journey over. :\ I'm at 209 now down ten lbs. The hcg diet is more difficult than ever now. Just mentally. All that hard work! I just love food lol.
  • 90to20 wrote: »
    Also the HCG injections and the HCG homeopathic drops or tablets are COMPLETELY different things. Do your research before claiming how "unsafe" and "bogus" it is.

Here here. I've done HCG and it was only thing that worked and allowed me to see 120lbs on scale. Plus no lie I felt so sexy lol. I felt great maintaining with my new lifestyle exercise and diet change. I could exercise without feeling gross, embarrassed, or frustrated with the lack of progress. I kept the weight off for about 2 years. Then fast forward to job loss and stress I gained it back plus some after starting a new job. Bittersweet for me. I'm trying to do things the "right" way but its proven beyond frustrating and upsetting. The only reason I haven't done HCG again is because its hard to find the "real thing." I think it does depend on the person.
  • My story not quite 200 but I've yo-yo'd my highest I saw on the scale was 170. Tried another form of diet lost 20 gained back 15. Been maintaining between 160 - 167 over the past 5 months. Made a goal to lose 10lbs in two months pffft that didn't happen. Trying to find another diet plan to help me lose...sigh.
  • I can relate to most of you my weight came when I quit smoking and 2 weeks later found out I had breast cancer my husband took very good care of me I started at 149 lbs and that was okay and with all his good cooking and chemo treatments making me tired all the time I hit 202 lbs I am now down to 196.4 but it is very slow because I am a foody and I recently retired from my job to enjoy life and I am doing to much enjoying.LOL