Do you make your own fresh juices

Hey everyone! I own an Omega 8006 juicer and was wondering if anyone on here juices also. What are your go-to juicing recipes? My juice today was one grapefruit, one very small beet, one small pomegranate, four medium carrots, and a slice of ginger. It tasted pretty good but I think next time I'll leave the ginger out as it tended to overpower. Looking forward to hearing other member's favourites.

Replies

• Apple, pear, lemon, orange, carrot, cucumber, ginger, beets and ground cinnamon. I also have an Omega and love it.
  • The ground cinnamon is a nice touch!
    I'm so glad I bought an Omega...so easy to clean!
  • I have a smoothie everyday for lunch. I don't juice because it really bothers me throwing away the most nutritious part the pulp/fibre.
  • I have a smoothie everyday for lunch. I don't juice because it really bothers me throwing away the most nutritious part the pulp/fibre.

90%+ of the nutrients are not in the pulp, it's in the substance being extracted. I personally get way too much fiber anyways.

On a side note... I have the omega too :)
    I like:

Handful Pea sprouts, handful sunflower seed sprouts, 3-4 kale, 1 whole cucumber, 2-3 celery, half a lime, small ginger root thumb. The ginger and lime are so amazing! Cooling/warming affect. Also turmeric root adds an interesting taste. I don't add fruit so I'm not getting overload of sugar, nothing against it just have to for health reasons.