If you saw the person above in a coffee shop, what would you do?

Replies

• Yep, I'd have to relocate...to the moon and spend the rest of my life in shame.
  • Say "Hey Girl!" and buy her a coffee!
  • hei its not a wine shop
  • Well, I'd feel guilty if that happened (which is tough for somebody who generally feels no guilt at all), partially because you could not drink tea on the moon. From what I've read, as soon as the water started to boil it would start to freeze.
  • jchite84 wrote: »
    Well, I'd feel guilty if that happened (which is tough for somebody who generally feels no guilt at all), partially because you could not drink tea on the moon. From what I've read, as soon as the water started to boil it would start to freeze.

I've actually been drinking less tea, I switched over to green tea with cardamom.

• Unknown
    edited May 2015
    I'd yell "Chad, your Iced, Half Caff, Ristretto, Venti, 4-Pump, Sugar Free, Cinnamon, Dolce Soy Skinny Latte" is ready..... and see how many d0uchebags run to the counter.
  • Max!!! :grin:
  • I'd buy her her coffee and see if she wanted to sit in talk or better yet go out for lunch and then she could tell me some of her beauty secrets.
  • I'd buy her her coffee and see if she wanted to sit in talk or better yet go out for lunch and then she could tell me some of her beauty secrets.

Say hi and sit down and start a conversation :)
  • Thanks for treating ;)
  • blondeinnj wrote: »
    Thanks for treating ;)

Yup of course :)
  • What's up?
  • do i know you?
  • You cut in front of me
  • complain about these outrageous prices at this place
  • Tell him to lighten up or invest in a coffee pot. o:)
  • lol touche pretty lady
  • Smile and look back down
  • Tialuna18 wrote: »
    Smile and look back down

Smile, wave, say hi and go on about my day
  • Buy his order see if he wanted to talk and maybe we could finally become friends.