If you saw the person above in a coffee shop, what would you do?

Replies

• I'd pay it forward and buy her a cup as well!
  • buy two frappuccino's and chill out :D
  • I'd ask where a guy can get a beer in this place - then look over at @Shonniec and say, "how YOU doin princess?"
  • Mmmmm...coffee and frappes! Wait...what am I supposed to be saying? Basically this thread has just made me really want to feed my caffeine addiction.
  • AW cool, nice bike! I ride too! Let's go riding right after I buy one :D
  • I give him the head nod then order my drink
  • I would bump into her and spill hot coffee on her top, then offer to clean it for her after rendering first aid
  • I give him the head nod then order my drink

Excuse me miss what's your name...couple dollars gets your game...you already know what I'm sittin on...how about I take you home tonight...
  • He reminds me of my nephew so I would try to be a good Auntie Chantie and buy him something to eat.
  • Have you seen @TigerLilly98a ? She is never around when its her turn to buy...
  • I would carry on with my day since people realistically don't pick people up in a coffee shop. If it was a bar on the other hand I could see it.
  • Hi Id like a tall vanilla latte extra hot. Thanks.
  • will u be my gym date
  • RobDowney wrote: »
    Have you seen @TigerLilly98a ? She is never around when its her turn to buy...

I bought the last round!
  • ask her if I could buy her coffee for her and try to start a convo...can't resist that smile
  • Probably nothing. It's a coffee shop and I'm not a weirdo.
  • DrDude1986 wrote: »
    ask her if I could buy her coffee for her and try to start a convo...can't resist that smile

Say thank you and smile
  • Probably nothing. It's a coffee shop and I'm not a weirdo.

Excuse me sir do you know the time?
  • But her some coffee and make small talk
  • Tell him the coffee is better at my place B)