If you saw the person above in a coffee shop, what would you do?

I am stealing this one from @loricagle and our question and answer conversation from yesterday.

So simple enough, the title says it all.

Replies

• Ask her how she was.
  • I live in England so...probably check you out...then look away once you realised what I was doing. Then leave the coffee shop in shame. That is how we roll here.
  • I live in England so...probably check you out...then look away once you realised what I was doing. Then leave the coffee shop in shame. That is how we roll here.

I would check you out and if you were giving me signals like smiling and saying hi...I'll try to initiate a conversation leading to a possible exchange of numbers if you're not already taken lol
  • Say hey, give him a hug and plan a night out!
  • Compliment her dress and ask her if she wanted to go do some girly shopping with me afterwards
  • I would ask her if it's okay for me to join the shopping trip she's planning :)
  • say hello...possibly more
  • just look and look and look
  • GFitMan wrote: »
    just look and look and look

at @laurabethless
  • Lol and I'd be feeling GFITMan just looking and looking so I'd go over and ask him if he wanted to come and join us girlies on our shopping trip
  • sure at Victoria Secrets
  • Haha I actually need to go there... you in @laurabethless
  • I'd squeeze my cup so hard the coffee would burn my forearm.
  • EZDUZIT68 wrote: »
    I'd squeeze my cup so hard the coffee would burn my forearm.

Offer first aid
  • I be like, Hey!! You're that girl from MFP!! And no, I am not eating this high calorie sugary croissant....it's for that guy's dog!
  • Noelv1976 wrote: »
    I be like, Hey!! You're that girl from MFP!! And no, I am not eating this high calorie sugary croissant....it's for that guy's dog!

Lol
  • I'm in!! @cbloulis677
    my treat ladies !

• I'd buy him a cup of coffee.
  • i'd buy you your favorite pastry - strike up a conversation