Who's looking to lose 10-15 pounds with me!

whos up for a challenge group in May to lost 10-15 pounds??? That's about how much I have left to hit my goal and need some accountability partners ???? Who's in???

Replies

• I am in, I sent you friend request. Anyone else please add me too. I have exactly 15.8 lbs to lose yet. I lost 9 lbs already, I started on April 2 this year.
    Thanks!
  • I would like to join! I've lost 30lbs and have 10 more to go!
  • I'm looking to lose 10 lbs! Would love to join the group:)
  • I'm new here, and can't get rid of that last 10 lbs, so I would love to join. I found your group by doing a "ctrl+F" search on each page of the "All New Groups" section. Found you on the third page. Probably that was the hard way?
  • 10lbs to go here. Struggling today.
  • I can't find the group. Do you have a link? Please add me!
  • I found it but I don't see any posts.
  • I have not made any posts yet because I want to make sure everyone gets added before we start
  • Id be down
  • I saw The Who on this tour and I was inspired by two men - one almost 70 and the other just past - who mostly looked and acted their age but were obviously in great mental and physical condition. I want to be able to live an active, relevant life and do what I love doing when I am that age. For that matter - I want those things now.
  • I'm in! Lets do this, NOW
  • I'm in, I have more than that to lose but it's a start. What do you have to do?
  • Is anyone having issues finding the mays mission group?

I can't seem to find the group! Help!
  • I want to join! Where do I add into the group?
  • count me in
  • Count me in!
  • I'm in as well. Need the support!
  • In ! What are you guys doing to make this work!!!
    :)
  • Count me in!