30 Day Shred DVD - does it work?

I've started the 30 day shred exercise programme. Anyone else done it? Does it work? I've got 70lb to lose so I'm under no illusion that I'll meet my goal in 30 days but am hoping to use the dvd over a longer period to get there.

Replies

• Here's a short review by an MFP member that started with 30 Day Shred. Good results.

http://www.realbodiesrealresults.com/blog/30-day-shred-it-is-the-best-beginner-dvd-out-there
  • Love the 30DS! It's pretty much the DVD that helped motivate me to want to do more. I still do it on days where I need to fit in a quick workout. I have found that you don't burn that many calories, but if your just getting started its a great way to begin a workout routine. Stick with it and you will see your strength and endurance improve, then you can challenge yourself to do more.
  • I think the only workout program you will never benefit from is the one you don't do and Prancercise. I like Jillian's workouts. I think you will, too.
  • Yes! It does! But if you get bored easily I would recommend getting another DVD to mix it up with, probably Ripped in 30 or 6 week 6 pack.

I'm doing Body Revolution now and it starts off low impact and very doable. If you have the cash I recommend giving it a shot! :)