Over 240lbs Down and my journey continues (Natural Weightloss)

Unknown
edited April 2015 in Success Stories
The highs the lows.. The clean eating the binges... The smiles and the tears.. The struggles and the triumphs.. The friends the foes.. The wasted money on people that claimed they would help me and to getting educated so I could help myself. The cardio and the skipping the gym... The scale not moving for months to the scale dropping daily... Not being able to fit in a booth in restaurants to being able to sit where I want.. Sitting on the sidelines watching others have fun to being able to do what I want in social settings.. To going to the club and sitting down watching people's drinks to wearing my polar and dancing all night long... The list could go on and on.... ALL made my journey so far worth it! I remember taking the picture on the left and I was so so proud that I had released over 80lbs and I no longer felt I needed my jacket to hide behind.. I was so freakin excited.. Your excitement may come and go during your journey but whatever you do don't give up on YOU and yes my journey continues... Over 240lbs down and I freaking feel GREAT!! No surgery or crazy diets started with weight watchers and then started counting calories on Myfitnesspal.. And positive attitude and determination!! It took me approx 3 years to release the weight! wwc7i6g64cuk.jpg

Replies

• The highs the lows.. The clean eating the binges... The smiles and the tears.. The struggles and the triumphs.. The friends the foes.. The wasted money on people that claimed they would help me and to getting educated so I could help myself. The cardio and the skipping the gym... The scale not moving for months to the scale dropping daily... Not being able to fit in a booth in restaurants to being able to sit where I want.. Sitting on the sidelines watching others have fun to being able to do what I want in social settings.. To going to the club and sitting down watching people's drinks to wearing my polar and dancing all night long... The list could go on and on.... ALL made my journey so far worth it! I remember taking the picture on the left and I was so so proud that I had released over 80lbs and I no longer felt I needed my jacket to hide behind.. I was so freakin excited.. Your excitement may come and go during your journey but whatever you do don't give up on YOU and yes my journey continues... Over 240lbs down and I freaking feel GREAT!! No surgery or crazy diets started with weight watchers and then started counting calories on Myfitnesspal.. And positive attitude and determination!! It took me approx 3 years to release the weight! wwc7i6g64cuk.jpg

W <3 W...just WOW!!!!! You're a SUPERSTAR, period!
  • Wow, amazing job! You look like you don't have much loose skin which is also amazing.
  • That is absolutely amazing. You should be SO very proud of yourself!! You're such an inspiration!
  • You are an inspiration! Great job!
  • brilliant! huge pat on the back for you! great dedication and acheivement
  • You should be so proud of yourself. That is truely amazing
  • Your transformation is so inspiring! Good for you, you look great!
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    WOW!! You look wonderful! Congratulations on getting so healthy and wishing you the very best in Aug. Keep going strong and you will look even more beautiful on that special day.
    z55387af06aeb6.gif
    16077007.png