Anyone tried turbofire?

has anyone tried Chalene johnsons turbo fire?

Replies

• I'm doing it now and actually loving it! I feel great after my workouts and am finally getting out of my frustrating plateau! I have a challenge group starting using this exact program in 1 1/2 weeks if anyone wants some accountability and support!!
  • I am doing turbofire and piyo. I love them. I especially love turbofire in the a.m really gives a nice boost to the energy. :)
  • I love turbofire. I started with Turbo Jam and like the faster pace of Turbofire. Now I would consider myself as having two left feet so the beginning was rough. But I've been doing it since Feb for cardio and I am able to get through them now. The music is fun and I like Chalene's style of teaching.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    I love her Turbo Fire HIIT 30 Class workout and do it once a week.
  • Is that the new Kindle? ;)
  • Love it! If I do not run, a Turbo Fire workout is my cardio. I am highly uncoordinated but you get used to the moves. If it takes you awhile to pick up the moves, it is okay, you just keep moving the best you can and you are burning calories. Eventually you get the cues for the most part.

I did the 12 weeks by itself the first time I got the program but I would not do it without some strength training now. It is pure cardio. I only had the basic package though so maybe the more advanced offers something in the way of strength. My favorite is actually the longest one in the basic set, Fire 55. The songs are fun and the time goes by fast because the workout is actually fun. They do offer lower impact options too if you are not up for jumping around.
  • http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/105765-mays-mission

Here's my newest mays challenge group if you wanna join!!!