Do any ladies at maintenance want to share height & weight ?

Really interested in seeing others height and weight as I'm not sure I'm seeing myself right since I lost weight iykwim. Maintaining in the range of 129-134 llbs and I'm 5'9". Although I'm not feeling happy at top end of that range. I would like to see where others are at. I'm especially interested in getting lean and seeing others who are already there so I can have an idea of that. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• jmccowa1 wrote: »
    5'7 145lbs. I'm quite muscular (: but would like to trim 1% more body fat

I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one! I'm 5'2", 125#. I thought I was happy at this weight, but then I measured my body fat, and it's 21%. I'm too OCD to be happy with my body fat being an odd number, so I'm trying to lose 1% more body fat.
  • I've just hit my goal weight and have a personal trainer doing reverse dieting now so increasing my cals and carefully monitoring - I'm 5ft6 weigh 133lbs
  • I guess you could say I'm maintaining? I just never really lost. I stay at around 145-149 ish always. I'm 5'5.
  • 5ft 4, 50kg I think that's 110lbs or thereabouts
  • Wow you are all doing so well..... I am 5'4" and am maintaining at 155. I know that is too heavy for my height, but I lost 48 lbs and want to maintain this weight for awhile and then go down another 10. I feel good now and look so much better - I have lost the weight so many times, I just don't want to screw it up again.
    Would love to hear from anyone else using this strategy