TIL - Today I Learned...

Today I learned that... I should weigh my bread BEFORE I toast it

(but... always log your bacon AFTER you fry it!)

Replies

• Unknown
    edited May 2015
    That bulking is really not all that easy. But at least I'm going to eat some banana cream pie today.
  • TIL that I can still love somebody in spite of the fact that they listen to Nickelback, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, One Direction, and Air Supply.
  • TIL my right hand gets much colder than my left hand for some reason. Am I having a stroke?

Friction?
  • Today I learned that when you're living is a dorm or hostel, it's pointless to get upset when you have an entire week of heavy carb meals, because the only other option is eating out and that's not a good idea in the middle of finals week
  • ISABELLA2U wrote: »
    Don't spit into fan. Fan spits back.

haaaaaa
  • TIL that I can still love somebody in spite of the fact that they listen to Nickelback, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, One Direction, and Air Supply.

Haha! I don't know that Mike would still love me if I listened to Nickelback. All the rest, maybe... but Nickelback... he reaaaaaallly hates them. HAHA
  • TIL I don't like Starbucks cheesecake
  • Today I learned...

A lot.
  • TIL that the company I work for outsourced work to India, because there aren't people in America that need jobs or anything #disappointed
  • TIL that I am pretty decent at arts & crafts.
  • TIL it's pretty hard to put shelves together without sounding flirty discussing size of screws- length, girth Etc