Workouts for toning thighs and getting rid of cellulite

Hey everyone! to get straight to the point, i'm wondering if there is any work out that has worked best for any of you to get rid of cellulite. Im squatting and doing leg bench press but i guess not enough to tone up that extra fat and cellulite. I'm new to fitness so was wondering if anyone had a routine or reps they do a week that has helped, or even a different form of exercise that really helps in that area :smile: Thank you!

Replies

• David you are right, but dieting is not only a single option for controlling fat in our body. For reducing fat you may use fat reducing devices like massager, cellulite oils, cellulite creams etc. These devices are very helpful to reduce fat from our body you can go to http://www.cellublue.com/ site for details
  • gia07 wrote: »
    Cellulite is forever no matter how much weight, fat you loose. I have had it all my life and I lift weights and do cardio 6 days a week.

I have even lost a few too many pounds once a upon a time a go and yes the cellulite never never went a way. My mom is just like that, so I think it may be somewhat genetic and how you store fat, etc...

That's not true for everyone. My cellulite is directly tied to my muscle mass and body fat percentage. It does away very predictably as I lose weight, and even better when I've got bigger glutes underneath.
  • David you are right, but dieting is not only a single option for controlling fat in our body. For reducing fat you may use fat reducing devices like massager, cellulite oils, cellulite creams etc. These devices are very helpful to reduce fat from our body you can go to http://www.cellublue.com/ site for details

What?
    OP, this guy must be selling stuff. If it worked, would any of us be here?
  • Losing fat on your thighs comes down to eating at a deficit and losing fat in general. The "toned" look I presume you are speaking of is losing fat so that you can see the muscle definition you already have.

I have lost almost all of my cellulite through fat loss and heavy lifting. I do believe weight training played a big roll in the appearance of cellulite. What program are you doing?

While creams do nothing to remove cellulite, I find that it usually looks better if I keep the skin moisturized.