63 lbs lost and I've kept it off for over 2 years!

Unknown
edited March 2015 in Success Stories
I spent my 20's having children and being over weight. I have 4 children, ages 11,8,7 and 3. I struggled a lot with my self esteem. I was always thin growing up. When I got pregnant at 19 with my oldest, I had gained 53 Ibs by the time I had her! I lost most of the weight and gained some back, then became pregnant with my second child and gained it ALL back. So went my 20's, yo-yoing up and down with my weight through all my pregnancies, and then just giving up. When my youngest turned a year old I decided to do something about it! I was ready to take control of my body! When I first began my journey, my wedding was 3 1/2 months away...I downloaded the myfitnesspal app and started eating healthy and working out regularly. I lost 40lbs+ by my wedding and kept going after that! Now I'm down 63lbs and have kept it off for over 2 years. I'm 31 years old, 5'2 and 110lbs. I am in the best shape of my life! If I can do it, anyone can! All it takes is dedication and the will to want to be a healthier you :) Here is a photo of me now and me at the beginning of my journey, and a photo of a much happier me. I continue to use this app as a tool to keep myself accountable and make healthy food choices. I continue to work out on a regular basis. I am so proud of where I'm at, and I enjoy working hard everyday to stay here.lm056focz2t0.jpg
cyj23f1aph6s.jpg

Replies