What does the person above you do for a hobby?

Replies

• tail gates
  • Dresses up like characters from video games.
  • He makes public appearances, anywhere there are a couple of American flags, and then he belts out the national anthem like nobody's business. For an encore, he does the song that should have been the national anthem, America the beautiful.
  • Don't forget Lee Greenwood's Proud to be an American, if the cops don't get called first. Suz is a semi pro arm-wrestler - think Over the Top. Back alley bars, warehouses, etc.. She is also undefeated.
  • The thighmaster
  • Don't forget that I drive a semi with my orangutan, also an arm wrestling champion
  • Breaks peoples arms!
  • suzreen wrote: »
    Don't forget that I drive a semi with my orangutan, also an arm wrestling champion

Day made. I can be done with the Internet.

• His life's work and hobby is making his home a paradise for his five pet guinea pigs. He has enclosed catwalks, tunnels, and hamster wheels running through all the rooms of his house, and in the backyard he has an enclosed terrarium with plants from the South American jungle in there, and a guinea pig swimming pond as well.
  • Oh *kitten*. No joke. I had a chinchilla, and I built him a 3 story chinchilla play mansion with multiple wings. RIP Chimmy, though you were kind of an *kitten*.
  • crafts birdhouses out of Popsicle sticks
  • Sings and dances Kpop routines with her friends
  • skiing
  • Swims really far
  • Cruises the neighborhood and looks any any windows where they left the curtains open. If possible, she takes pictures with her phone and then posts them on the neighborhood facebook page.
  • she applies sunscreen lotion for the girls having Big B and B until the bottle finishes
  • Collects exotic cats :grin:
  • Cowgirl antics
  • collects lipsticks
  • Collect stockings