Jillian Michael's Body (bikini!) Revolution Results w/ pics!

Hi again everyone! 6 weeks ago I posted my progress after losing 10lb at the halfway mark through this program and I promised to share my end results, so here they are! After 12 courageous weeks of battling through this program I am so happy and proud to say that I have finished it- STRONG! In all I've lost 20lb of weight from my body, but the emotional and mental gains are so much more than that. Thanks to everyone who has been supportive of my journey this far- I'm certainly not done yet, but this is a wonderful milestone for me. Cheers! 51poidejkx40.jpg
iucdn1d3m7sd.jpg
zt0vrf9f8r9x.jpg
fdinnorp72d8.jpg
di8yxhzju76c.jpg

Replies

• I just started this program on Monday. Did you follow the meal plan? I work 9 hours a day so I am always crunched for time. I eat pretty healthy so I was hoping that would be enough
  • U look amazing, great job! Be proud!
  • Wow! Congratulation & thank you for sharing your story. You have wonderful body shape, perfect one actually. Just keep up your hard work, go for your goal! Can't way to see you when you reach it!
  • I am on day 6/level 1 of the 30 Day Shred and damn girl, your pictures are so inspiring! I can't wait to see the level of results that you have achieved, no matter how long they take, because you look genuinely happy. You earned it!
  • Great job! You look amazing!! Way to go!

I just ordered Jillian's Body Revolution and should be receiving it any day now. I am so excited to get started. I LOVE her workouts. She really does a good job mixing the cardio and weights.

Thank you for sharing your results! :)
  • Hi everyone! I am new to the community as of today. Just want to say you look amazing! Such an incredible accomplishment. Very very inspiring. Wondering what the program you did is called. Hopefully I could give it a try as well! Keep up the great work!
  • You go gurl....great results
  • Kimmay2113 wrote: »
    I just started this program on Monday. Did you follow the meal plan? I work 9 hours a day so I am always crunched for time. I eat pretty healthy so I was hoping that would be enough

I would say that's fine! I only adhered to her kickstart week program, after that it was just my own healthy diet. I did stick to 1200 cals though! In the end I was on a high fat, low carb diet, but still 1200. And trust me when I tell you I had MANY cheat days. Minimum 1, max 3, per week. Most often just one massive binge day though. Just make sure you're consistent and your good days outweigh your bad! Good luck :)
  • Kimmay2113 wrote: »
    I just started this program on Monday. Did you follow the meal plan? I work 9 hours a day so I am always crunched for time. I eat pretty healthy so I was hoping that would be enough

I would say that's fine! I only adhered to her kickstart week program, after that it was just my own healthy diet. I did stick to 1200 cals though! In the end I was on a high fat, low carb diet, but still 1200. And trust me when I tell you I had MANY cheat days. Minimum 1, max 3, per week. Most often just one massive binge day though. Just make sure you're consistent and your good days outweigh your bad! Good luck :)
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    I am on day 6/level 1 of the 30 Day Shred and damn girl, your pictures are so inspiring! I can't wait to see the level of results that you have achieved, no matter how long they take, because you look genuinely happy. You earned it!

Thank you so much for saying that! Becoming a happier person is the greatest result I could have ever achieved.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Wow! Congratulation & thank you for sharing your story. You have wonderful body shape, perfect one actually. Just keep up your hard work, go for your goal! Can't way to see you when you reach it!

• You look amazing!! Good job. Thank you for sharing.
  • Absolutely incredible!