Busy Mom's 10,000 Steps a Day Challenge!

Hi, I'm Jill. :)

I'm a mom with a full time job and a busy schedule. Join me on a quest to get in 10,000 steps a day!

I get my steps in by walking the dog or with a friend, cleaning the house, marching or dancing in place while doing the laundry and dishes...pretty much any way I can.

Add me as a friend, and feel free to post your successes as well as your challenges. Together Everyone Achieves More!

Replies

• 10,309! Finally hit 10,000 for the first time in a month. I swear, being sick slowed me down!
  • Did my 10,000 steps today. Might not be able to for a few days. Am having a wart cut off of my foot and might not be able to wear my tennis shoes for a while. We will see.
  • chi2teach wrote: »
    I'm willing to try.
    May 3: 8431
    May 4: 10614. Made it!
  • yesterday was my rest day,did only 4k+.

• fejiofor wrote: »
    yesterday was my rest day,did only 4k+.

That's a great start!

• Nice job!
  • 11,000 steps today. Thought my foot surgery was today but it is tomorrow. So I got in one more day of 10,000 steps before surgery.
  • How do you add a friend?
  • I only did about 5,000 steps today. I decided to do another form of low cardio after 75 minutes of heavy weightlifting at the gym today. I'll get more steps in tomorrow.
  • 12,983 yeppy
  • I've temporarily misplaced my Fitbit charger....not going to panic...will just switch to Striiv the free pedometer until I find it. No freaking out...just keep breathing!! :/
  • jm216 wrote: »
    I've temporarily misplaced my Fitbit charger....not going to panic...will just switch to Striiv the free pedometer until I find it. No freaking out...just keep breathing!! :/

That charger is so small, I can see how easy it would be to misplace. Hope you find it soon.
  • Today I did 12,266 steps.
  • Almost made it 8,885
  • Thanks Eileen,

My charger is still missing, although it might be at work... Ordered a new charger on Amazon. Will be here Friday.
  • Today is gonna be a great day! Can you feel it?

Jill
  • 55 minute minute walk n talk with a great friend and my dog. Happy Thursday! B)
  • 30min walk done. And house cleaned.