Nearly 100 lbs lost in 14 months - come say hi for the last 14 lb push to the end.

b58b6g9500dt.jpg

Hey, Matt here. Me on the left, 22t 2 lbs. Me on the right as of this morning, 15 stone. It's been an amazing journey and all through this site and MapMyWalk. Looking for friends for the final push to the end. Now aiming to not just not be fat but to be fit. Come and say hello!

Replies

• 102 lbs lost - 11 lbs to go. Finish line is almost in sight...
  • amazing job buddy.
  • Outstanding job Matt! Keep up the great work!
  • You are an inspiration!!! Great work, you got this!!!! :)
  • Wow thats an amazing transformation . You got this :)
  • Wow, that's awesome!!
  • That's wonderful! Keep up the awesome work. What an accomplishment!
  • Great job!!
  • Wow that is so awesome and a big motivation for me! Good job on all that hard work! I know it wasn't easy.
  • What an encouragement!
  • Congratulations! That's so great! I just started about 1 1/2 weeks ago and have lost 4 lbs. I know that it's an awesome number for a little over one week but I can't help but feel like "all that work for 4 lbs and still about 140 lbs to go". How did you get past that mentality? Or did you never have that mentality?
  • Awesome!
  • Hello! Well done!
  • Great job. I hope I can do as well. I would like to be your cheerleader as you reach your goal. I have over 100 lbs to go. I am almost 62 and have nerve damage in my back and legs. Also have a thyroid problem. Losing weight is extremely difficult but I refuse to give up this time. Currently have hit a plateau. Would love to hear how you have overcome your obstacles and become successful.
  • Awesome work!! I'm hoping to lose about 100lbs as well!
  • Hi, Matt! I'm down 93 with 2 to go and....ooooooo those little buggers keep coming and going. The last few pounds are TRULY the most stubborn. Add me if you like, let's kick these last few pounds to the curb!!!