MFP Uncrushables 2

Unknown
edited March 2015 in Chit-Chat
The story continues...

Replies

• you did too!!
  • My peeps!
  • So ...no bacon here today...will just have to go and cook some for breakfast
  • Bacon for today. z0a6b6pmi3pu.jpg
  • Bacon for today. z0a6b6pmi3pu.jpg
    Nice job...well done
  • Every time I come on this thread we're discussing bacon....yummm...bacon! Great, now I'm hungry!
  • Just thought I'd pop in to say that I don't need to be all things to everyone, but I would sure like to be something to someone.

Carry on with your bacon discussion
  • 4k7we0bw3hd6.jpg
    16wfymkz0p4t.jpg
    I don't know why but properly cooked chicken with that golden crust looks so good to me. My wife needed a protein for her salad to take to work. All her teacher lunch buddy's are dieting and working out. I bet they all go with lemon pepper baked chicken breast. How boring. Decided it was time to bust out the skills and make her co-worker enviouse. Marinated with a homemade spice blend. Seared in a mid heat peanut and olive oil blend. Baked to juicy perfection.
  • uqkkfj8x30wt.jpg
    So Greek salad made from field greens peas, chicken, katamala olives, green onions, home grown tomatoes, home made crutons, and feta cheese. Greek dressing made with bacon drippings and olive oil. Not all shown dressing tomatoes and crutons separated to prevent soggy salad
  • Actually doesnt look too bad gabriel......not sure leo will like...He don't eat veg....
    Its bacon ..bacon and bacon...followed by full fat everything lol
  • How many calories was this salad?
  • Sodium maybe higher than what mine was. I'm always light on the salt in dressings because my wife can salt and pepper at the table. And the bacon drippings I use is from a low sodium bacon. But I used what MFP has for each basic ingredients. It's a rough estimate.