looking for friends that work out with pain

Hi I'm Cat, 53 , and am looking to loose at least 50.
I'm experiencing chronic pain and would like to have friends who are like wise

Replies

• Hey everyone. I've hit a plateau and am only comfortable on the couch, so haven't been losing. Could use more people for a "team" of support, and to see you lose to give me encouragement :). I just requested friendships, but kind of lost track, so if you didn't get one and would like to be friends here, send me a request!
  • I am finding my pain can be managed with DoTerra oils. One is called a morphine bomb. It has frankincense, oregano, and lemongrass oils I it along with the coconut oil carrier. I rub it on as much as I want. No chance if overdosing on it

I use patchouli and white fir in fractionated coconut oil. I smell like an old hippie. Lol
  • Suegeee wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I've hit a plateau and am only comfortable on the couch, so haven't been losing. Could use more people for a "team" of support, and to see you lose to give me encouragement :). I just requested friendships, but kind of lost track, so if you didn't get one and would like to be friends here, send me a request!

I know what you mean about the couch. I was there most of the time for the past 2 years. I am slowly making my way back.