Couch to 5k - Starting 02/23/15

I'm looking for people to friend on here who are also looking to train using the C25k running plan.

I already completed C25k once (last spring) and jogged/walked my first 5k on July 4th at 39:26. I'm aiming to get under 35:00 at the same annual 5k July 4th 2015! Since the summer I haven't gotten much running in and I figure it'd be a good place to start again.

I'm going to start on February 23 (I always start my week on a Monday). I plan to run 3-4 times a week; I've been running on a treadmill due to joint and asthma problems but once it warms up here I plan to switch over to running on a track.

Anyone else looking to start or re-start? Let's do it together!

Replies

• I lost my motivation after kinda failing Week 7. I'm re-starting tomorrow at Week 3. This time I'll be following the program with distance instead of time. I'm aiming to run 4 times a week.
  • I lost my motivation after kinda failing Week 7. I'm re-starting tomorrow at Week 3. This time I'll be following the program with distance instead of time. I'm aiming to run 4 times a week.

Glad you are restarting! I was wondering what happened to you and where is everybody.... :)