5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Hey! I keep seeing this type of post on here but for really tall women or really short, lol. Hoping to see some success pictures of before and after of women between 5'6 or 5'7. I'm 5'6 1/2 and currently weigh 165. I started MFP in September and have lost 15 lbs. I'm curious to see other women's frames with weight on and off:) Thanks!

Replies

• missnade6 wrote: »
    oncem0re wrote: »
    5'6" - 184 lbs to 168 lbs. I lift heavy 3x a week, yoga one day and hiit another. I don't really watch what I eat, which is what I am working on now.
    o47skTk.jpg

How long did it take you from 184-168? my scale hasn't move on me for the last week and half :(

I was very diet focused at the beginning and it only took about 3 months to drop 20 lbs. But then my focus moved to fitness and not the scale. I put on a couple lbs as I changed the composition of my body. Inches are much more important than the number on the scale. Eat well, move more. The slower the transition, the better chance you have of maintaining. Don't give up! :)

Wow, thank you! That's exactly what I needed to hear.

Exactly:)
  • fxxm4kw5gz23.jpg
    c39ooy0l8kkc.jpg

53 lbs down and counting

Nice work, great progress!!
  • wow! such great success stories. I finally stopped lying to myself and decided to do something about my weight problem I was 225 pounds my heaviest I ever been for my weight and height and I felt unhappy and started to fall ill. I knew in my heart I needed to change and fast if I wanted to live a longer and healthier life. I don't really have support at home but I never knew MFP had such a HUGE awesome community. I cant wait to post my success story and encourage others like yall encourage me! Keep up the good work you guys!!! :)
  • janique20 wrote: »
    wow! such great success stories. I finally stopped lying to myself and decided to do something about my weight problem I was 225 pounds my heaviest I ever been for my weight and height and I felt unhappy and started to fall ill. I knew in my heart I needed to change and fast if I wanted to live a longer and healthier life. I don't really have support at home but I never knew MFP had such a HUGE awesome community. I cant wait to post my success story and encourage others like yall encourage me! Keep up the good work you guys!!! :)

Keep strong and carry on my friend...you got this!
  • 2m5d8tv50ecu.jpg

before pic on the left I was at 210# (BEFORE THREE KIDDOS), picture on the right was taken yesterday at 154# and I have 24# to go! Add me if you would like a kick in the *kitten* once in a while!