Pre-Workout

Hey fitness friends! I'm in the market for a new pre-workout. I like to work out at the crack of dawn before work (right when my gym opens - to avoid the crowds).

Does anyone have a recommendation for a decent-tasting, relatively reasonably priced pre-workout supplement?

Thanks so much in advance for all of your help!

Replies

• yolo9752 wrote: »
    Rafase282 wrote: »

Yes I have and I am 100% satisfied with it! I notice a great boost of energy with no crash. What I have noticed the most is that I am able to push myself harder than I was before. Even the people at the gym have noticed the difference in my weights. I workout at night and it doesn't keep me up, which has always been the biggest battle for me! Thank you for the recommendation, fan for life now.

So happy to hear you like it. I ran out of mine few days ago and paid the price in the gym, LOL..

It was a leg day and it was not pretty... :wink:

That sucks! Do you also use their post workout? I have been thoroughly happy with Liporidex pre so I think when I am ready to buy again I will get the post. I have been going harder the past couple weeks, but I get so freakin sore that it makes it hard to get back at it day after day.