What size were you and how much did you weigh?

What size were you and how much did you weigh?
I am 5'2 and weigh 180 and wear a 13 in juniors and a 14 in women's. I wear both juniors and women's. Juniors fit me better because of how I'm shaped. What size were you at which weight? I want to know approximately how much I would have to weigh to get into certain pant sizes. Go from a size 0 to a size 14 if you can please. For example:

Size 0/00 : 100 pounds.
Size 1/2 : 105 pounds.
Size 3/4 : 110 pounds.
Etc.
Whatever it was for you. Thank you!

Replies

• July of 2014 I had gotten up to a little over 280 pounds, size 26-28 or so pants/dresses, 4x shirts. I am 5'4". I am now (so far) 225, size 16 dress, 16-17 size pants, large shirts...no x's!!!! I have a more active job, I eat much less (very long and hard struggle), and have quit sodas (and gained a big love of water). I wasn't this small in high school. About this weight, but not the size. Muscle weighs more than fat and I've had a good bit of muscle before, but it's finally beginning to show. Never give up. Even with kids, I have two about a year apart, and they "exercise" with me, mostly consisting of dancing, or running around with them outside. the smallest of changes can make the biggest of improvements. before you know it your lifestyle will be different and you will feel great!