20 pounds by Easter challenge

Replies

• good morning ladies!!

happy birthday becky!! make sure to allow yourself a treat and thoroughly enjoy it!!

have a great day everyone!! I am vowing not to pick up an extra food today!!

Stephanie
  • Happy birthday Becky!!!! Hoping you have a GREAT day <3

Good luck today everyone on our daily goals. I was bang on yesterday with my changed up macros and got my swim laps in last night. Rainy today here so it is going to be an inside day for me, which means my focus is on the food and staying away from the kitchen LOL.

Tami
  • Good morning!

Thanks everyone! I am just so thrilled about the scale finally moving and reaching the 150's!

This morning I went to Veterans Hospital for lab work. My body absolutely hates giving blood...I tried to warn the lab technician that I was difficult to draw blood from but she thought she was better than everyone else. In the end, I got stuck once in the arm and twice in the hand. She also acknowledged that I was difficult! I used to hate getting my blood drawn due to the difficulty but now I just expect to get stuck more than once.

Besides that, I'm having a good morning. Hopefully I can get my 3 Liters of water down today...I only finished 2 yesterday.
  • Cristina I have the same problems with my lab work. Congrats on the scales going down.

I was havingg problems with the letter T I spray it now working fine
    Good morning misfits
    Marie
  • Good afternoon, I hope everyone is doing good. Another pretty day here.
    Happy birthday Becky! Dont be afraid to splurge alittle.
    Congratulations Christina on the scale moving into the 150's, sounds like you walked all your pounds off at Disney.
    Janice
  • I just lost my post. Grrrrrrr!!!!

Checking in and want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!

Cristina - Nice job on the pounds lost! My goal is 160 and seems so far away.

My Fit Bit is reporting that I am under budget on my calories. Not eating enough.
    If I eat more I will gain. I know my body. My calories goal is 1400 and they are
    giving me over 1600. When we age we don't need as much food like we used to.

Shirley
    Ontario, Canada

• Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Shirley, you can adjust the Fitbit calorie goal to what you need it to be.

Janice, Yes I did a lot of walking while at Disney. My Fitbit said I walked around 17000 steps a day. I generally average 5000 at home.
  • @cristina0000 No wonder it's called the Happiest Place on Earth! Now I want to go there and lose weight too!
  • Good Afternoon Ladies,
    Hope it's a good Wednesday for everyone.

Happy Birthday Becky!!!

Congrats Christina on moving the scales.

Beautiful day so we got in some yard work this morning.

Connie, I bet you have some sore muscles today.

Marie, Are you ok?

Nancy
  • Happy birthday Becky!!!!!!

Today I plan on doing NOTHING but sit and contemplate my navel. I have one costume to repair and a blanket to crochet. So that is what I am going to do today. In fact I already told the kids I am taking them out to eat dinner because I am too pooped to pop today. I was so exhausted last night I had a hard time falling asleep in bed. I could in the tub but when I got to bed I was wide awake. I hate it when that happens. But there is no dance rehearsal today thank God......

Esther

Ps I will try to attach a pic of my dancers later
  • nancy I am Ok. Had problems with my letter T It would not type got my duster spray can out and that did rhe trick.Have a great day.marie
  • CALIECAT wrote: »
    nancy I am Ok. Had problems with my letter T It would not type got my duster spray can out and that did rhe trick.Have a great day.marie

Marie, Glad you are ok. Just miss you when you are not around!!!
    Nancy <3
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    @eyegirl777va Actually, I felt great today. If I had not been working with a trainer for the last 4 months, I would not have had the stamina/ flexibility to get through the class and I would have been sore! It was intense, and I was sweating buckets, but I really liked the challenge. :D I plan to go again tomorrow.
  • ❤️
  • @eyegirl777va Actually, I felt great today. If I had not been working with a trainer for the last 4 months, I would not have had the stamina/ flexibility to get through the class and I would have been sore! It was intense, and I was sweating buckets, but I really liked the challenge. :D I plan to go again tomorrow.

Awesome you found something new you enjoy❤ Tami
  • Just stopping by to say hello.

Congrats Cristina

I like body pump to Connie I don't have time to ho right now though. Keep it up a change in routine will probably do the trick.

Ester my sister owns a dance studio so I know how your feeling. Our recital isn't until August.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Good morning, misfit losers! Happy Thursday!

B) Becky, I hope you had a wonderful day!
    B) Esther...glad you rested yesterday. Your body needs recovery!
    B) Shirley..my calories are set at 1350. I do eat about half my exercise calories back, though. I think that I need to just accept the fact that I am a slow loser, and nothing I do is gonna change that.
    B) Hi Sunny!

B) Marie... I miss you and hope you are doing well. B)

It's going to be another gorgeous day with high temps and low humidity. I am going to the gym for body pump class and have some shopping to do later on. My new obsession is workout clothes! ;)

Make it a great day, losers!
    Stay strong!

Connie
  • hi ladies,

connie, what kind of workout clothes? I am trying not to buy anything as I have plenty of great stuff that is just too tight, lol!!

I also think we should start looking at not losing in a different light. I am so happy not to gain and to keep off what I have lost so far. sometimes we need to look back at where we started and not just where we want to be:)

have a great day everyone!!

Stephanie

ps. managed to not have such sticky fingers yesterday and log what I ate!!
  • Good morning Connie and stept.
    I was up early this morning but went back to bed.

All is well here in Mesquite, Texas I am still in pain and guess I will always be Will just have to learn to live with it
    Marie.