Random Thought Thread

This is a thread about random thoughts. I'll start, thanks.

I ate 750 grams of asparagus last night and my urine smells like a putrid dumpster.

Replies

• Since I've started this new workout plan, my abs feel like someone punched me in the gut every day. Even though I have been doing ab work for a while now. I bumped up the intensity a bit. Good times.
  • I miss working out. I never thought in a million years that I would be one to love exercising so much I would actively miss it. The only good thing right now is that it doesn't hurt to eat anymore. In two weeks I hope to get the all clear from the surgeon to go back to full weight bearing and Yoga!
  • They must be working on site upgrades. My calorie goal no longer matches with the daily log even after resetting my goals. What are you doing to me MFP? Are you going to make the free portion so crappy that one will either be forced to quit and look elsewhere or upgrade? Evil and wrong, but, well played I suppose.
  • Popcorn just fell out of my shirt....things can only get better from here
  • Walking to the store because I was craving a soda. Walked out with a soda and doritos. Yup...walking sure helped curb the cravings
  • You eat a crazy amount of crap every day, don't work out, and then complain that you aren't seeing changes like every other day. I don't get you.
  • I've got a feeling my profile picture will be in bars soon.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Double post. Sweet!
  • I got a poopy face warning... :rage:
  • How come it took so long for the NFL to basically say that they have no clue if there was intentional deflation.