Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Hi, I lost the gratitude thread that I liked to post on most days. Somehow it helps me to stay on track with this weight loss journey and my life in general to post, each day, what I'm grateful for and what I've accomplished. Especially when things are tough it gives me a lift to acknowledge myself for little achievements and to connect with what I'm thankful for.

Replies

• Today I am glad that I got a lot of errands done and got my computer glasses ordered.
  • Today, I am grateful for the beautiful weather today and my beautiful children.
  • Today I am grateful that I was able to spend time with the dotter, and I got all my water in. Also grateful for MFP
  • Happy 5 of May! Today I am grateful to have found a dentist I like and to be finally beginning the dental work I need.
  • New here--today I am grateful to have a job that I love and that helps people.
  • Today I am grateful that things are starting to come together and the stress is not as frequent. Unfortunately at this point it is a day by day struggle.
  • Today I am grateful for a beautiful evening exercising at the rec center.
  • Today I am grateful for my life, for my family and for my friends, I am also grateful for random strangers who smile at me, they make my life happier.
  • Today I am grateful to have my periodontal work done. Grateful I won't have to do that again any time soon!
  • I am very grateful for the confidence that my children have in me.